Once you have placed your order, the seller will send you a confirmation email to track the status of your order.
Once your order is shipped the seller will send you another email to confirm you the expected delivery date as well as the link to track your order (if the delivery method allows it).
Additionally, you can get the information from the item status updated by the seller.
Seller can only change orders that have not been processed for shipping yet.
Once your order is under the status “preparing for shipping”, “shipping” or “delivered”, then the seller may NOT accept any edits to your order.
However, to make changes to your order, please reach out to support through the helpdesk.
Ahkri allows the seller to select the shipping region. The cost of the shipping may vary depending on the delivery location.
It depends on the order category as some of the products need a longer processing time which is described by the seller. Please contact the seller for the processing time for a product before you purchase it.
You may look for the standard domestic shipping time locally or with the seller. Ahkri suggest you to get the confirmation from the seller before you place your order.
You can purchase on our website using any major Debit or Credit cards or Paypal
You can choose any of these payment methods at the checkout. Ahkri will send you an email containing your purchase details to the given email address.
We currently only support the following currencies for charging our customers in their local currencies: USD, CAD, EUR, Pound Sterling, NZD, AUD, Indian Rupees, Pakistani Rupees and Bangladesh Takka.
If your credit or debit card uses another currency, then you will be charged in USD, CAD or EUR, depending on the location you are on. Your bank will apply the corresponding conversation rate of the currency you choose.
Types of shipping methods are listed by the seller and Ahkri do not hold any control over the shipping department.
If you’re not home, a new delivery will be performed by the seller authorised delivery partner.
Cross boarder Deliveries will have to pay custom taxes.
For more information, please refer the to seller information about handling your delivery.
Sellers on our website do accept returns (optional) in respect to the following conditions:
- The item must have been sold through www.ahkri.com
- The item shouldn’t have been used in any way
- The return or exchange request is made within 14 days of delivery
- The return is made within 14 days of the return or exchange request
To ask for a return, please contact seller directly or our support using help point.
Sellers do accept exchanges (optional) and they follow the same conditions as returns
We currently don’t have any physical stores under our brand name.
Ahkri is a very unique market place where the World comes to buy products categorised under “handmade”.
Handmade products are described as when a product mostly made by a person him/herself, or converting one’s skill or passion to a manually hand finished to a final product.
If you are planning to sell your handmade products in Ahkri then you agree that:
1. All the products listed under your name or store must have made by you or your production partner. You must provide details of your production partners if any.
If you are selling personalised, customised or made-to-order items in the handmade category, you agree that:
- You are using photographs of previous work with options for customisation (like colour or size choices) included in the listing, in this case you have to clearly mention the photographs used are representation of your works- which can be described as example works.
Vintage items must be at least 20 years old.
Craft Supplies are tools, ingredients, or materials whose primary purpose is for use in the creation of an item or special occasion. Craft supplies may be handmade, commercial, or vintage. Party supplies may also be sold as craft supplies.
We encourage you to be transparent about how your craft supplies were made and where your materials come from.
Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, and Medical Drugs
Alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited on Ahkri. These substances face serious legal restrictions and in many cases are considered controlled substances under applicable law. Our policy also applies to other substances that have or are claimed to have an intoxicating or healing effect. Possible legal restrictions aside, these substances are not in the spirit of Ahkri.
The following are examples of items that may not be sold on Ahkri:
- Tobacco products, e-cigarettes and e-liquid.
- Drugs and certain substances used for recreational and medicinal purposes, regardless of their legality.
- Medical drugs regulated medical devices, and pharmaceuticals.
Animal Products and Human Remains
Certain animal products are highly regulated and prohibited on Ahkri due to the risk of harm to live, companion, or endangered animals.
The following are examples of animal products that may not be sold on Ahkri:
- Live animals.
- Items created using any endangered or threatened animal species. We define these as animal species designated as threatened Items made from cat and dog parts or pelts
- Ivory or bones from ivory-producing animals, including tusks, elk ivory, fossilised ivory and woolly mammoth ivory.
- Items made from human remains or products from the human body, except for teeth, fingernails, and hair.
Dangerous Items: Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items and Weapons
For safety and legal reasons, we prohibit certain dangerous items from our marketplace.
Due to the potential harm caused by hazardous materials, as well as complex legal and delivery regulations surrounding such materials, hazardous materials are prohibited on Ahkri.
While not exhaustive, the following materials are examples of prohibited hazardous materials:
- Explosives (fireworks or sparklers)
- Explosive precursors
- Flammable items
- Radioactive material
- Toxic substances (such as poisons)
Recalled Items that Present Unreasonable Risk of Harm
Items that have been recalled by governments or manufacturers are prohibited from being sold on Ahkri. A few examples of items that have been recalled are certain vintage Corning Ware percolators, lawn darts and drop side cribs.
Items that present an unreasonable risk of harm are prohibited, even if they have not been the subject of a recall. This would include, for example, items that present a choking hazard. We generally rely on information from various government agencies to identify these items.
Context matters when it comes to defining what is or is not a weapon. When in doubt, it’s safe to assume that we won’t allow any item intended to be used as a weapon to inflict harm. The following items are generally not allowed on Ahkri:
- Guns, knives, or other blatant weapons, even if they are vintage.
- Imitation firearms and weapons that look real or are prohibited by the law
Hate Items: Items that Promote, Support or Glorify Hatred
We want Ahkri to be a community where people of all backgrounds, nationalities, religions, political affiliations and even different types of artistic taste and humour feel welcome. Art is incredibly subjective, and what is offensive to one is not necessarily offensive to others.
Ahkri does not allow items or listings that promote, support or glorify hatred towards people or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation (collectively, “protected groups”). We also prohibit items or content those promote organisations or people with such views.
The following items are not allowed on Ahkri:
- Items that support or commemorate current or historical hate groups, including propaganda or collectibles. Examples of hate groups include Nazi or Neo-Nazi groups, Ku Klux Klan (KKK) groups, white supremacist groups, misogynist groups, or groups that advocate anti-gay, anti-immigrant, or Holocaust denial agendas.
- Items that contain racial slurs or derogatory terms in reference to protected groups.
Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity and Highly Regulated Items
We respect the law and expect Ahkri sellers to respect the law as well.
Illegal items, items that promote illegal activity, and stolen items are not allowed on Ahkri. Neither are certain items that are subject to complex legal regulations or registration systems. Because Ahkri is a global company, it’s important to abide by the laws of the markets in which you are selling. What is legal in one country may be illegal in another. All forms of illegal activity are strictly prohibited. Listings may not facilitate or promote illegal acts.
Counterfeit or unauthorised items are prohibited on Ahkri. We consider counterfeit or unauthorised goods to be items that imitate an authentic good, particularly by using a brand’s name, logo, or protected design without the brand owner’s consent. Examples of prohibited counterfeit or unauthorised goods include replica luxury bags and branded apparel.
Additionally, due to complex legal restrictions that vary by location, Ahkri does not permit the sale of real estate, housing, or motor vehicles (for example: automobiles, motorcycles, boats, travel trailers, etc.).
Internationally Regulated Items
Ahkri provides a direct connection between buyers and sellers around the world. If you buy or sell an item from another country, or if you enter into a transaction with someone across international borders, you are responsible for complying with laws and regulations of the country of destination as well as your local laws.
Pornography and Mature Content
As a creative community, we tend to be fairly liberal about what we allow on Ahkri, but we draw the line at pornography. Beyond that, we restrict mature content so that people who are offended by this kind of material don’t have to see it. If you are selling mature content, we ask that you be respectful of differing sensibilities.
Pornography of any sort is prohibited on Ahkri, whereas mature content is restricted.
Although pornography can be difficult to define, an item generally qualifies as pornography when it contains printed or visual material that explicitly describes or displays sex acts, sex organs, or other erotic behaviour for the sole purpose of sexual arousal or stimulation.
We define mature content containing printed or visual depictions of human genitalia, sexual activity or content, profane language, sexual wellness items, violent images and explicit types or representations of taxidermy. When deciding whether mature content crosses over the threshold into pornography, we take into consideration the explicitness of depictions of sexual activity or content.
Violent Items: Items that Promote, Support or Glorify Violence
We want Ahkri to be a safe place for everyone. While violent content can be a legitimate part of historical, educational or artistic expression, it should never be used to promote or glorify violent acts against others.
We do not allow items or listings that promote, support or glorify acts of violence or harm towards self or others, including credible threats of harm.
The following items are not allowed on Ahkri:
- Items that glorify human suffering or tragedies, including items that commemorate or honour serial killers
- Items that attempt to exploit natural disasters or human tragedies
- Items that encourage, glorify, or celebrate acts of violence against individuals or groups
- Items that encourage self-mutilation, starvation or other self-harm
- Items that promote or endorse harmful misinformation
Reselling is not allowed in the handmade category on Ahkri. Reselling refers to listing an item as handmade when you were not involved in designing or making that item.
Keep in mind that members may flag listings that appear to violate our policies for Ahkri’s review. Ahkri may remove any listings that violate our policies. Note that listing fees are non-refundable. Ahkri may also suspend or terminate your account for any violations. You’ll still be on the hook to pay any outstanding fees on your Ahkri statement. You can find more information in our Fees and payment policy.
If you are raising money on behalf of a charity, you must obtain that charity’s consent.
Managing your Ahkri Shop
Your shop represents you and your business to the Ahkri community. It’s important that you, your items and your shop are honestly and accurately represented.
- Provide honest, accurate information in your profile.
- Honour your store policies.
- Ensure your shop content, such as any text, photos or videos used to represent yourself, your shop or your listings, abide by Ahkri’s policies, including our Anti-Discrimination policy.
- Accurately represent your items in listing and listing photos.
- Not engage in fee avoidance.
- Not create duplicate shops or take any other action (such as manipulating clicks, baskets or sales) for the purpose of shilling, manipulating search or circumventing Ahkri’s policies.
- Not coordinate pricing with other sellers.
- Seller Standards By listing a product for sale on Ahkri you understand and agree that you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the products you list for sale, including any required labels and warnings. Ahkri assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of your listings.
- Meeting Service Level Standards – As a seller, you must provide great customer service and maintain trust with your buyers. These requirements are called our Seller Service Level Standards. Ahkri may reach out to you if your shop fails to meet Ahkri’s Seller Service Level Standards.
- Honour your dispatch and processing times. Sellers are obligated to dispatch an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance. Please be aware that legal requirements for dispatch times vary by country.
- Respond to Messages in a timely manner.
- Honour the commitments you make in your shop policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, Ahkri can help through our case system.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
- Selling Fees – Sellers may be charged for using some of Ahkri’s services. There are fees associated with listing, selling, advertising, and certain other Ahkri products and features. You can find information on fees in the Fees and Payment Policy
Reviews are a great way for you to build a reputation on Ahkri. Buyers can leave a review including a one to five star rating and a photograph of their purchase, within a reasonable time period after their item’s estimated delivery date. If an estimated delivery date is not available, the review window opens after the order’s processing time and delivery time have elapsed. Buyers can edit their review, including the photograph, any number of times during that period.
On the rare occasion you receive an unfavourable review, you can reach out to the buyer or, if the review is less than 3 stars, leave a response.
The Case system is how order disputes are resolved at Ahkri. We ask buyers to contact sellers directly and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues before opening a case on Ahkri. For this reason, it is important that you fill out your shop policies and regularly respond to Messages from your buyers. However, sometimes a case may be necessary, and Ahkri will work with you and the buyer to resolve it as quickly as possible.